TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CUSTOMERS, RESELLERS AND MEMBERS (“Member(s)”)
Updated at 07-3-2021
I hereby agree to become an Independent Member of the GGM UK Ltd (hereinafter “Company” or “GGM UK Ltd“) Social Business and Lifestyle program. As an Independent Member, (IM) I understand and agree that:
1. I am of legal age within the region in which I enter this agreement.
2. I shall become a Company Member upon acceptance of my first purchase by the Company. As a Member, I shall have the right to sell the services and products offered by the Company in accordance with the Company’s marketing program and statement of policy, which may be amended and changed from time to time.
3. The Company, at its own discretion, may amend its plans, product range, product pricing, statement of policy, marketing material and any other documents relating to the sale and distribution of its products and services.
4. I have carefully reviewed the Company’s marketing documents, website, rules and regulations, and policies and procedures, and acknowledge that they are incorporated as part of this agreement in their present form and as modified in the future by the Company.
5. A Member shall be entitled to cancel their participation at any time and for any reason upon notice to the Company through the online systems. Provided always that their account is up to date and no funds are due to the company.
6. I will be an Independent Member responsible for my own business and not an employee of the Company. I will not be treated as an employee in regard to any laws covering employees, including but not limited to any National Insurance or Social Security contribution, income tax or withholding taxes at source or for any other national employee or regional tax laws. It is my responsibility to declare, pay any such contributions or taxes due as an individual, self-employed person or independent contractor as required by law in the region I am operating.
7. I will not use the Company’s branding, trade name and/or trademark except in the advertising provided to me by the Company or in other advertising without prior written approval by the Company. I will not alter the company marketing materials.
8. Any Member, who introduces other Members, must fulfil the role of performing a supervisory, distributing and selling function in the sale or delivery of product to the ultimate consumer and in the training of those introduced. All Members must have and ongoing contact, communication and management supervision with their sales organisations. Examples of such supervision may include, but are not limited to: newsletters, written correspondence, personal meetings, telephone contact, voice mail, electronic mail, training sessions, accompanying individuals to Company training and sharing genealogy information with those introduced. Members should be able to provide evidence to the Company semiannually of ongoing fulfilment of sponsor responsibilities.
Any refund policy or money back guarantees made by GGM UK Ltd on the products sold by GGM UK Ltd are solely intended and will only be extended to the original purchaser of the product. IM’s who resell product are solely responsible to resolve any disputes arising from such a transaction.
I agree that I may not alter, repackage, re-label, affix additional labels of information or otherwise change any GGM UK Ltd product, nor will I sell any such product under any other name. GGM UK Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, not to sell to, supply, or do business with any potential customer.
9. The Company is focused on supporting its members to build their own business through sales to the ultimate consumer, wholesalers, distributors and retailers as well as building their own team of members. For this reason, a retail sale price for each product is set for Commission payment purposes. The Member agrees not to sell or allow any products to be sold below the price advertised on the Companies Web site and Web stores or make any other offers, discounts or promotions without the prior written consent of the Company.
10. I acknowledge that I am is a wholly Independent Member who establishes and services customers for the Company products as an Independent Contractor. The position of Member or Reseller does not constitute either a sale of a franchise or a distributorship, and absolutely no fees have been or will be required from the Member for the right to distribute the Company’s products pursuant to this agreement. This agreement is not intended and shall not be construed to create a relationship of employer employee, agency, partnership, or joint venture between any Member, sponsor and/or the Company. As an Independent Contractor, the Member shall:
A. Abide by any and all national, regional and local laws, rules and regulations pertaining to this agreement and/or the acquisition, receipt, holding, selling, distributing or advertising of Company products.
B. At the Member’s own expense, make, execute, or file all such reports and obtain such local licenses as are required by law or public authority with respect to this agreement and/or the receipt, holding, selling, distributing, or advertising of Company products.
C. Be solely responsible for declaration and payment of all local, state, and federal taxes as may accrue because of the Member’s activities in connection with this agreement.
11. To remain active and continue to enjoy the benefits of Membership a Member must maintain regular purchases on an annual basis at least to the value of their original purchase.
12. Prior written approval from the Company is required for the following:
A. To produce and advertise Company products with sales materials not sold or distributed by the Company;
B. Issuance of a position in a Company or corporate name.
13. The Company may immediately terminate a Member who discredits the Company’s name, violates any requirement contained in this Agreement, Company Policy and Procedures, or training manuals or misrepresents the Company’s products or business opportunity by making claims contrary to the Company’s publicised literature and labels.
14. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Member and the Company and no other additional promises, representations, guaranties or agreements of any kind shall be valid unless agreed in writing.
15. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and all claims, disputes and other matters between the parties of this agreement shall be brought in London, England.
16. I acknowledge that I have read and understand and agree to the terms set forth in this agreement.
17. This agreement takes effect upon the Members first purchase.
COMMISSIONS, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Packages can be purchased through an existing Members (Sponsor) Web shop URL or direct through the Company Web Shop. Those joining directly through the company Web Shop will be allocated a Sponsor by the Company.
Customers can buy as a Guest direct from a Members Web Store or from the Companies Web Store. Guests can choose to either register their details for future access or just check out as a guest. Guest do not earn any commissions or receive any discounts other than those available in the Web Store.
You join by purchasing a Reseller pack. Resellers earn a 25% commission on all product sales made through the Reseller’s replicated web store. Resellers only earn commission on direct purchases made through their website, URL not on subsequent sales to other customers who’s initial purchase is a Reseller or Membership package. It is to the benefit of a Reseller to understand that by remaining a Reseller, they may miss the opportunity to receive commissions from these types of customers. A Reseller may purchase a Membership at any time to upgrade their status and opportunity.
MEMBER / PREMIUM MEMBER / EXECUTIVE CLUB MEMBER
You join by purchasing any Membership package. All Membership packages enter at the same 25% commission level with the potential to progress to the 45% commission level. After purchasing, Members have a replicated web store URL to market and sell the products to their customers. Initially new members will earn 25% commissions on all sales through that replicated website. If the member successfully sells three (3) new Member packages through their replicated website, they will break away from their existing Sponsor and the three new Members they have bought to lead and grow their own new and independent organisation. Any of the Members existing Resellers or Guests will move to the new organisation with them. After this break away the member will earn 45% commission on all direct purchases made through their web shop URL, and additionally, they will earn 20% commission on all sales made through their new organisation of Members and Resellers and their guests.
At the point of breaking away, the Members original Sponsor will become the Sponsor of the three Members who have triggered the break away and it is the Sponsors responsibility to introduce themselves to their new team of three and to support them in any way reasonably appropriate and mutually desired.
When a Member achieves success by assisting new Members to sell enough packages to break away from their downline, that original Member will enter a bonus commission pool. The terms and amounts of the bonus commission pool will be announced periodically by the Company and will be directly related to and dependant on the overall performance of the Company.
All commission payouts are to be initiated by the Member or Reseller through that Member or Reseller’s personal back office. The Member must register in the Company KYC system to create a secure identity and withdrawal process. Commissions can be paid direct to a registered bank account or a PayPal account. The funds are made available for transfer 30 days after the order is processed and shipped. A full report of commissions earned and amounts available for draw down is shown in the Members back office. For any questions on pay-outs amounts email: Support@ggmlimited.com.
To maintain accuracy and a consistent image, it is required that all media inquires (including radio, television, and print publication) be referred directly to GGM UK Ltd and requires prior written approval. Testimonial Endorsements and Media Release: I hereby confirms any testimonial endorsements are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge and I waive any right of inspections or compensation for such endorsement. I also hereby releases and discharges GGM UK Ltd, with respect to any endorsement, photograph, audio or video image and its reuse or rebroadcast, from any and all liability that may arise out of or in connection to such endorsement or image. GGM may use Member’s names in announcing any sales and /or contest leaders. No Guarantee of Income: There is no guarantee of income nor, any assurance of profit or success. Individual incomes earned are solely dependent upon the efforts of each Member and/or participant of the group. It is understood that any Member’s income, if any, will consist solely of Commissions related to the sales and solicitation of orders from the ultimate consumers. Territorial Rights: A Member can conduct business anywhere in any Territory but is responsible for complying with all rules, regulations, laws and tax requirements in that Territory with respect to the products and services being offered by the Member.
Any Member during the Term of this Agreement and for six (6) months thereafter, a GGM UK Ltd may not recruit any GGM UK Ltd Member or Customer for any other business, unless that Member or Customer was personally sponsored by such Member. The term ‘recruit’ means actual or attempted solicitation, enrolment, encouragement, or effort to influence in any other way (either directly or through a third party), another Member or Customer to enrol or participate in any direct sales or network marketing opportunity. This conduct represents recruiting even if the Member’s actions are in response to an inquiry made by another Member or Customer.
During the term of this Agreement and for a period of six (6) months thereafter, any GGM UK Ltd a Member must not sell, or entice others to sell, any competing products to GGM UK Ltd Customers or Members. Any product in the same category as a GGM UK Ltd product is deemed to be competing (i.e., any competing CBD or other product(s) being sold at the time by GGM UK Ltd regardless of cost or quality).
However, a Member may sell non-competing products to GGM UK Ltd Customers and Members that they have personally sponsored.
A Member may not without the prior written permission of GGM UK Ltd display or bundle Company products, in sales literature, on a website or in sales meetings, with any other products to avoid confusing or misleading a prospective Customer or Member into believing there is a relationship between the Company and non-GGM UK Ltd products.
A Member may not offer any non-GGM UK Ltd opportunity or products at any Company-related meeting, seminar or convention, or immediately following a Company event.
A violation of any of the provisions in this section shall constitute unreasonable and unwarranted contractual interference between GGM UK Ltd and its Members and would inflict irreparable harm on the Company. In such event, the Company may, at its sole discretion, impose any sanction it deems necessary and appropriate against such a Member or such Member’s positions including termination, or the seeking of an immediate injunction without the necessity of posting a bond.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
A money back guarantee is offered on each of GGM UK Ltd’s products and product packages on the purchase price paid, less any shipping and handling fees. This offer is good ONE TIME per order, per Member/Customer. ALL containers used/unused, full/empty must be returned and must shipped to GGM UK Ltd PRIOR to 7 days after delivery date. Items being returned for a refund are returned at the Members expense and must include written instruction as to why the product was returned and what is being requested. The processing fee and shipping and handling are only refundable on orders that have not yet been shipped. ALL returned orders will be charged an additional €1.50 processing fee and are subject to a restocking fee. The restocking fee is 20% of the product price on all deliveries that are refused by the Member and is also applied to all orders returned due to an incorrect address or other information provided by the Member. This fee does not apply to returns of incorrectly shipped product or unfulfilled back orders. Refunds are NOT available on promotional, discounted, sale, discontinued, closeout, or outdated products. Items received for refund after 30 days from shipment date will be returned to the customer at their own expense and no refund will be issued. NO REFUNDS SHALL BE GIVEN IF NOT INITIATED WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS.
NO EXCEPTIONS. The Customer will be contacted by email regarding denied refund requests.
* ALL orders returned due to “Incorrect Address” or “Failed Attempts” will only be reshipped at the customers own request and expense. “Failed Attempts” also includes the failure to pay any local duties or taxes due on transit or import to the Delivery Address.
* Customers with orders returned without written instruction will be contacted. Orders will be held thirty (30) days until further direction is provided by the customer.
* Any refund policy or money back guarantees made by GGM UK Ltd on the products sold by GGM UK Ltd are solely intended and will only be extended to the original purchaser of the product. Please note that some 3rd party independent Affiliates may make unofficial offers regarding product guarantees that GGM UK Ltd cannot honour. If you have questions about any unusual offers, please contact GGM UK Ltd Customer Support directly for verification.
This must be approved by GGM UK Ltd prior to returning products. Exchanges may only be done on un-opened products within 7 days of the delivery date. Exchanges are NOT available on promotions, special offers, sale items, closeout, discontinued, obsolete, or outdated products. The replacement product must be of equal value to or greater value than the product being returned (if the greater, customer must pay the difference). Product Packages are not permitted for exchanges. The Member/Customer is responsible for paying the following fees: shipping and handling to return original order (back to the warehouse it was shipped from) and the shipping and handling to re-ship the replacement product.
DAMAGED or MISSING ORDERS
Please contact GGM UK Ltd Customer Support to report any damaged or missing orders within 7 business days from the delivery date. The appropriate shipping carrier will be contacted, and an investigation will be conducted. (Based on the carrier this process can take up to 15 business days). Damaged item(s) must be in the original packaging with the entire original casing. Damaged items may be picked up by the carrier and returned to GGM UK Ltd, unless otherwise directed by GGM UK Ltd. Upon receipt of the item, a new product will be sent out.
*ALL returned NSF checks and ACH debits are subject to a €25 fee. ALL stopped payments are subject to a €25 fee.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
· Via Email: email@example.com
· Via this Link: https://ggmoods.com/terms-conditions/
· Via this Address: GGM UK Ltd. 6 BLOFIELDS LOKE AYLSHAM NORFOLK ,NR11 6ES UK